Gillet Tools has been designing and manufacturing specific tools since 1977.
The latest product manufactured straight off the assembly lines based in France, is a small battery powered shunting device (<50 kg).
Move-It™ is a hand held device offering a single operator to safely move rolling stocks on railway tracks, up to 150 Tons.
- High Speed trains (over than 250km/H)
- Long distance and regional passengers trains (up to 250km/H)
- Urban and suburban trains (including tamways, LRT, metros)
- Freight wagons
- Special Vehicles for infrastructure maintenance
- Electrification systems and components (including overhead lines and the trackside electricity consumption measuring and charging system)
- Other (including services, design, consultancy, certification etc.)
Vehicle Components (according to EN15380-2)
- Vehicle body
- Power system, drive unit
- Carrier systems, enclosures
- Rolling Stock and Vehicle Component Maintenance
- Infrastructure/track maintenance
- Supply of maintenance equipment
Handheld device which allows a single operator move rolling stocks on railway tracks with a battery powered device.The Move offers any operators the ability to push convoys weighing up to 150 Tonswithout the help of locomotives or heavy devices which requires a specific authorization or a permit.